Derisk an investment
By building a dynamic virtual 3D environment, ProcSim helps you see what will happen in your future system.
Testing different “what if” scenarios will allow you to see what works in your context and which solution is best for you.
If you are planning a new construction, an extension, or a major modification:
- A hospital, a clinic, a care service
- An industrial building
- A logistics platform
- A waste disposal centre, a vehicle expertise centre, a campus, etc.
ProcSim intervenes to:
- Characterize and map the different flows (logistics, people, materials, processes)
- Optimize a Layout (zones, transfers, contiguity, vertical and horizontal axes)
- Sizing as accurately as possible (resources, equipment, infrastructure, buffers)
- Accompany as a flow expert in the architectural project competition
- Create a collaborative dynamic and bring the project to life with a 3D digital model (BIM)