Optimize your operation
By building a dynamic virtual 3D environment, ProcSim helps you see what is happening in your system: bottlenecks, cross-flows, accessibility issues, traffic lanes.
If you want to improve a system, optimize an operation:
- The patient journey and the operating rooms planning
- Industrial processes, production planning and scheduling
- Intralogistics flows
- Logistics warehouses
- Logistics networks, rounds and journeys
- The ergonomics of workstations (repetitive tasks, postures, etc.)
ProcSim intervenes to:
- Diagnose, identify and quantify areas for improvement (Lean Management, VSM, Kaizen, 6 sigma / DMAIC, etc.)
- Use empirical methods and test different improvement scenarios
- Develop artificial intelligence (AI) optimization algorithms in the field of metaheuristics (tabu search, genetic algorithm, etc.). Adapt to your context, respond to your constraints and your specificities to achieve better solutions in terms of quality of the solutions obtained, calculation time and robustness.
- Use a design of experiment (DOE) to study the relationship between several input variables (factors) and key output variables (responses)